Saturday, December 13, 2008




OKAY...................it's been just WAY TOO LONG since I have posted. But Mom has just been busy she says. Anyway........a lot of changes has been going on here. Dad has changed jobs and so has my human sister, Katie (twice actually), then there was Thanksgiving, several weekends of Roxie here and now Christmas is less than two weeks away. I guess I am doing good getting this post in...........? Anyway.............during one of the past weekends that Roxie was here Mom subjected Roxie and me to a photo shoot for Christmas. Guess she was trying to get into the spirit of Christmas and it turned into Christmas Cards for this year. Here's Roxie's (that turned into Katie's card). And of course then there's ours. And if I'm not able to get on before Christmas here's wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: