Friday, October 24, 2008





JUST WHAT IS GOING ON?


There are some changes going on at my house and I don't know what they are yet. This past week Dad was home all week and it was GREAT I got two walks a day and didn't have to get in my crate hardly at all. Dad was taking wonderful care of me. And then this week starting with Tuesday it's back into my crate only different hours than I'm use to and Mom and Dad are going to work at different times and not together as they use to. Mom gets home first and then we meet Dad at the park for our daily walk. Okay this is alright. I'm not in my crate as long as I use to be. And then yesterday happened. And I don't know what is going on. Mom and Dad left like they have been this week with me in my crate. And around noon my human sister, Katie, came to see me. It was Great. She let me out of my crate and took me outside and then I took her on a walk. But when we came back she started taking my crate down. What's going on? I DID NOT LIKE THIS and I barked and barked at her but she wouldn't stop. She just laughed at me. She thought I was funny. Then she took my crate and put it in her car. Now I may not like to get in my crate but it's still MINE ......... Then she came back in my house and got my bag that mom puts my stuff in and put my harness and took me to her car. Alright I got in willingly, I do like car rides, but I thought she was taking me to the park to find Mom and Dad. I looked in her back seat and there's my bag and I try to get to my bag and she stops me. I'm scared.............where is she taking me? We've been in the car longer than it takes to go to the park. I start shaking and Katie feels sorry for me and loves me. Then she asks me if I want to see Roxie...........ROXIE...........you bet I want to see Roxie. Then we get to Katie's house...........and there's Roxie. I get to spend the weekend with Roxie. It's going to be a good weekend afterall. But where's Mom and Dad?

No comments: